Trainer and Assessor - Community Sector Management
St Kilda, VIC
WHO ARE WE?
Selmar Institute of Education is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation. We are passionate about unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s leaders and being a centre of transformational learning excellence.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking a casual Trainer and Assessor for the workplace (Western Suburbs) and classroom (St Kilda) delivery of Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management.
A training and assessment role with us will see you performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students.
- Do you hold an Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management (CHC62015 or CHC60312)?
- Do you hold an Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215 or BSB60207)? Desirable but not essential
- Do you hold your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)?
- Do you want to take your passion to new lengths and shape the professionals of tomorrow in a training and assessment role?
- Do you have your own transport/driver’s license valid in VIC?
Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for Community Services (experience in this sector is highly desirable), has been working in the field of Business, Finance or Management for at least 2-3 years and understands the demands of the industry. We are looking for an individual who is a natural leader and mentor, who is an expert in their field and is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Please submit your application by attaching both a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered.
Applications close 29th May, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.